Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hello everyone,
I hope all is well at home! 
Today I had my first real day of school... and it was actually very fun. My principal picked all my classes for me, he said that I must take easy courses to start with. For my first of five semesters I have french, english (more than one level), finnish and physical education. It is a very nice break from last year. Today I am also supposed to start soccer but I am not sure if we will still have practice because there is a huge rainstorm outside. 
So far, I am very happy with my host family, everyone is very kind. At language camp we had a few presentations about Finland and its people and I was really starting to get homesick. The teachers said that people are very shy and you always have to have a reason to interupt someone, but so far I have made a lot of friends. :)
P.S They found my luggage it was in Amsterdam.
God Bless,
Sophie
My front yard.
On the porch beside my room.

My bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment