Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hello Everyone!
I am now done my language camp in Karkku. I left today with my counseller Pavoo and I am very glad to say that he is very nice! On the way to Hamina we had lunch with his wife's sister and her two boys. After that we went on to Hamina. Here I met my first host family, the Salminens. So far I like them very much. They have a beautiful home on the edge of the baltic sea, so I can go canoing or boating whenever I want.  Their home is very beautiful! 
On Tuesday I will already start school, I am very nervous but I will try my best to make friends!
Today I experienced my first Finnish sauna and it was very nice!
I hope all is well at home and take care! 
P.S I will put photos very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sophie, welcome to Hamina and thanks for your nice words. Paavo

    ReplyDelete